In the beginning of year 2013, PHM Hospitality is proudly announcing its business expansion to Palembang, South Sumatera.
THE 1O1 Palembang would be the first property which is managed by PHM Hospitality in Palembang city, South Sumatera to support the growing tourism and business activities in Palembang which has made the city as one of most rapid developed city on Sumatera Island.
PT. Ulimo Baselio, the owning company of THE 1O1 Palembang, appointed PHM Hospitality to manage their property and grab business or leisure of MidScale Premium market in Palembang by initiating the first 3+ Chic & Trendy Lifestyle Brand in Palembang city. Occupying a land of 1800 sqm on the strategic area of Jl. Rajawali, THE 1O1 Palembang become the first “Smart Stylish Experience” hotel in Sumatera.
THE 1O1 Palembang will have 141 Chic & Trendy rooms which is supported by some facilities such Swimming Pool, small to medium meeting room, coffee shop, and Gym.
Other brand concepts and properties from budget to 4 star Deluxe which are currently under development in few major cities in Indonesia like Jakarta, Bogor, Bandung, Yogyakarta, and Bali would be also introduced by 2013, namely:
1. THE 1O1 Jakarta Dharmawangsa (opening mid of 2013)
2. THE 1O1 Bogor Suryakencana (opening end of 2013)
3. THE 1O1 Yogyakarta Mangkubumi (opening end of 2013)
4. THE 1O1 Palembang (opening mid of 2014).
5. THE 1O1 Bandung Dago (opening 2014)
6. THE 1O1 Bali Petittenget (opening 2014)
7. THE BnB Bali Sunset Road (Budget Hotel, opening 2014)
8. THE HAVEN Bali Brawa (4 Star Deluxe Resort, opening 2014)
Nevertheless, in facing and understanding market trends and future business, starting January 2013 PHM Hospitality came up with a decision to adjust naming format of our hotel brand name by using a composition of BRAND NAME City Area:
1. THE HAVEN Seminyak becomes THE HAVEN Bali Seminyak
2. THE 1O1 Legian becomes THE 1O1 Bali Legian
3. THE BnB Kelapa Gading Jakarta becomes THE BnB Jakarta Kelapa Gading
Managing Director of PHM Hospitality, Mr. Kristian Kuntadi says “We are really optimistic and confidence to start Year of 2013 as this year we have many projects under development and other business expansion in few major city in Indonesia. It is aligned with our goal of being the most preferred hospitality management for hotels and resorts in Indonesia.”