Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road is the first of two Holiday Inn Express hotels planned for Singapore during the brand’s rapid expansion across South East Asia.
The 221-room hotel is within easy walking distance of popular shopping malls, such as ION Orchard and Ngee Ann City, as well as prime medical centres, Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Paragon Medical Centre. The hotel offers convenient access to great restaurants, bars and entertainment options. Somerset and Orchard MRT Stations are just a stone’s throw away, providing easy access to the CBD and the rest of Singapore.
Guests will stay refreshed and energised during their time at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road with:
* Free and fast Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, so guests can stay connected all day, every day.
* Free Express Start™ breakfast bar to get guests’ days off to a great start or, for those in a hurry, a Grab & Go breakfast option.
* Well-designed rooms, featuring high quality bedding with a choice of soft and firm pillows.
* Refreshing power showers in the bathrooms with three-head massage showerhead to recharge guests after a long day exploring Orchard Road.
* The hotel also features a self-service business centre and laundry room.
“Globally, Holiday Inn Express is one of the largest and fastest growing brands in the industry and, in South East Asia, the brand has a particularly bright future ahead. We are confident that Holiday Inn Express will do well in Singapore, whether guests are here for a quick stopover or longer trip, for business or for leisure.” said Clarence Tan, Chief Operating Officer South East Asia and Resorts, IHG.
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road is at 20 Bideford Road. The hotel is offering guests a special opening rate from SGD 198++ per night, for stays until 30 November.
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road is the third Holiday Inn Express hotel in South East Asia, joining two sister hotels in Thailand - Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central and Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam. In Singapore, the hotel will be joined by Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay in Q1 2014. Over the next five years 17 hotels are scheduled to open in South East Asia across Thailand (2), Indonesia (12), Singapore (1) and Malaysia (2).