There is another hotel option for both leisure and business travelers as the Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East opens its doors near the Miami International Airport (MIA). Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East is the newest Hyatt-branded hotel to officially open in Miami, Fla. The hotel is less than one mile from the entrance to Miami International Airport and just over five miles from the Port of Miami, the world’s largest cruise terminal.
Additionally, the hotel is within driving distance of major sport and shopping destinations such as AmericanAirlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat; Marlins Park, home of the Miami Marlins; downtown Miami; South Beach; Design District; Wynwood; Dolphin Mall, the area’s largest outlet mall; and Brickell, home of Brickell City Centre, which is a mega shopping complex that is expected to open in 2016.
Guests traveling through the Miami International Airport will have access to the hotel’s shuttle service, which will be available 24/7.
Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East offers:
- 135 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi on property
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds