Celebrating 10 wonderful years as a signature community event in the city, Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2016 kicks off June 6 – 17 at select MGM Resorts International restaurants.
World-renowned celebrity chefs, award-winning restaurants, talented wine professionals and creative master mixologists will come together to support Three Square Food Bank, a non-profit organization working to end hunger in Southern Nevada. The 12 day event will present incredible dining options with special lunch and dinner menus priced at $80, $50, $40, $30 and $20. Wine pairing options also will be available.
Three Square encourages guests to visit the “News and Events” section of the website to learn how to help end hunger in the community.
The following MGM Resorts restaurants will participate in Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2016:
- Michael Mina’s BARDOT Brasserie, Julian Serrano, Lemongrass, FIVE50 Pizza Bar and ARIA Café
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, Lago by Julian Serrano, Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge, FIX Restaurant & Lounge, Todd English’s Olives, Noodles, Café Bellagio and Harvest by Roy Ellamar
DELANO LAS VEGAS
- Border Grill
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Hakkasan Las Vegas
- STACK Restaurant & Bar, Samba Grill, FIN, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, Japonais, Portofino, LVB Burgers & Bar and Carnegie Deli
- Brand Steakhouse, Yusho Asian Grill & Ramen, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle Co. & Sushi Bar, d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
NEW YORK-NEW YORK
- Nine Fine Irishmen
- TENDER Steak & Seafood, Rice & Co.
- The Steakhouse at Camelot
- The Steak House at Circus Circus
For a complete list of Las Vegas Restaurant Week participants and full menu details, visit Three Square online.