In the first comprehensive redesign of its long-haul seating configuration, Hawaiian Airlines will be offering a new class of seats that offer more legroom and other amenities that will enhance the Hawai‘i travel experience.
“We are excited to introduce a new product that was carefully designed based on the feedback of our guests,” said Peter Ingram, Hawaiian Airlines executive vice president and chief commercial officer. “Combined with our award-winning inflight service and hospitality, flying to and from Hawai‘i will be more enjoyable than ever with our new Extra Comfort seating.”
The new Extra Comfort economy seats will debut in the market on all Hawaiian Airlines A330 aircraft on June 1, 2014, offering five more inches of legroom for a full 36 inches of room to stretch out and relax. In addition to more legroom, travelers on Hawaiian Airlines’ A330 routes who upgrade to Extra Comfort will receive benefits that make the travel experience more relaxing and comfortable:
• Priority boarding at the departure gate
• Complimentary on-demand in-seat entertainment featuring dozens of movies, TV shows and more
• Personal electrical power outlet to charge laptops and other electronic devices*
• Souvenir pillow and blanket set (on international routes only)
• Premium meal selections (on international routes only)
All 40 Preferred Seats in Rows 11-14 and 33-34 on Hawaiian Airlines’ A330 aircraft will be converted to Extra Comfort seats in June. Customers will be able to pre-purchase Extra Comfort seats when booking tickets online in early January 2014.