These increases are in addition to Ryanair’s 13 new Stansted routes to Athens, Basel, Bordeaux, Brive, Bucharest, Comiso, Dortmund, Lisbon, Osijek, Podgorica, Prague, Rabat and Skelleftea, which will start in April, and extra flights on its Berlin, Bremen, Eindhoven, Knock and Milan routes.
In 2014 at Stansted, Ryanair will deliver:
· Extra flights & improved schedules on 26 routes including Bologna, Dublin, Lanzarote, Marrakech, Paphos, Riga, Salzburg, Santiago & Tours
· 13 new routes to Athens, Basel, Bordeaux, Brive, Bucharest, Comiso, Dortmund, Lisbon, Osijek, Podgorica, Prague, Rabat & Skelleftea
· 127 Stansted routes in total
· Over 1,300,000 extra passengers
· Over 1,300* jobs sustained at Stansted Airport
Ryanair celebrated its Stansted summer growth releasing 100,000 seats on sale at prices from just £19.99 for travel in April and May, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (3 Mar).