Southwest Airlines will offer customers new Southwest Airlines flights to both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts of Mexico, as well as other new domestic and international flying, as the carrier extended flight schedules through Oct. 31, 2014.
Sale fares can be found on southwest.com through March 13.
Beginning Aug. 10, 2014, Southwest Airlines will operate daily, nonstop flights between:
- Cancun, Mexico, and Atlanta, Baltimore/Washington, and (Saturdays only) Milwaukee
- San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, Mexico, and Santa Ana/Orange County
- Nassau, Bahamas, and (Saturdays only) Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia, to Nassau, Bahamas for as low as $127 one-way
- Baltimore/Washington, Maryland, to Nassau, Bahamas for as low as $126 one-way
- Denver, Colo., to San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, Mexico for as low as $192 one-way*
- Orlando, Fla., to Montego Bay, Jamaica for as low as $148 one-way
- Milwaukee, Wisc., to Cancun, Mexico for $214 one-way
- Santa Ana/Orange County, Calif., and San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, Mexico for $143 one-way
To celebrate the new service, Southwest Airlines is offering introductory fares (including U.S. and non-U.S. taxes and fees) for nonstop flights from these U.S. gateways:
*Beginning in October 2014, Southwest Airlines will offer nonstop service between Denver and:
* Cancun, with daily roundtrip flights beginning Oct. 7, 2014; and
* San Jose del Cabo/Los Cabos, with Saturday-only service beginning Oct. 11, 2014