Qantas Frequent Flyer will introduce a suite of new benefits for members of its elite “Platinum One” flying tier.
The launch benefits were based around providing additional services and support to the most frequent flyers and included access to 24/7 support from a dedicated Platinum One team, early points upgrade processing, additional access to Classic Awards seats, complimentary exit row seating, Qantas epiQure membership and invitations to “money can’t buy” experiences ranging from intimate private concerts and backstage tours by world class performers to personal chef dinners and Qantas flight simulator sessions.
Platinum One members will receive additional perks from today including:
- Platinum membership for a spouse or de facto domestic partner. Platinum One members can nominate a partner to receive complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum status which includes benefits such as access to the Qantas International First Lounges and Domestic Business Lounges
- Waivers for any fare differential that might be payable at the airport to move to an earlier Qantas domestic flight when travelling on a flexible fare
- Booking fee waivers for new eligible commercial bookings when you book via telephone with Qantas
- Complimentary Qantas Golf Club Premium membership, with the Qantas Golf Club planned for launch this coming summer
- Double points earn with Qantas Restaurants
For full details and terms and conditions on the new Platinum One benefits, go to qantas.com/platinumone.