Ryanair launched its Stansted and Cologne winter 2015 schedules. Ryanair two new routes to Castellon and Ponta Delgada (110 in total), and extra flights on 23 other routes, including Berlin (4 x daily), Edinburgh (4 x daily), Glasgow (4 x daily), Madrid (4 x daily), Milan (5 x daily), Prague (2 x daily), Rome (5 x daily) and Warsaw (4 x daily) which will deliver over 18m customers p.a. and support 18,000* “on-site” jobs as it grows by 10% at London Stansted Airport.
Ryanair’s Stansted winter 2015 schedule will deliver:
- 2 new routes to Castellon & Ponta Delgada
- 110 routes in total
- More flights on 23 routes including Berlin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Madrid, Milan, Prague, Rome & Warsaw
- 1,029 weekly flights
- Over 18m customers p.a. (up 1.6m, 10% growth)
- 18,000 “on-site” jobs p.a.
Ryanair will also double its Cologne traffic as part of its Cologne Winter 2015/16 schedule.
From winter 2015, Ryanair will grow in Cologne as follows:
- From 1 to 3 based aircraft ($300m investment)
- 7 new routes: Berlin, Copenhagen, Gran Canaria, Milan, Porto, Valencia & Warsaw
- 17 routes in total
- Extra flights: London (17 x pw), Palma (4 x pw), Rome (2 x daily), Tenerife (3 x pw)
- 129 weekly flights
- 2m customers p.a.
- 2,000 “on site” jobs
Ryanair celebrated the launch of its London Stansted winter 2015 schedule and new routes to Castellon and Ponta Delgada by releasing 100,000 seats for sale across its European network, at prices from £19.99 for travel in April and May. These low fare seats are available for booking until midnight Thurs (12 Mar).
Ryanair celebrated the launch of its Cologne Winter 2015/16 schedule, as well as its 30th birthday, by releasing 100,000 seats for sale across its European network, at prices from €19.99 for travel in April and May, which must be booked by Thursday (12 Mar).