easyJet launches record number of flights and routes for Spring 2016. Over 136,000 additional flights are set to take place across easyJet’s network between 21 March 2016 and 26 June 2016 providing more than 22.5 million seats. Of these, more than 12.8 million additional seats are now on sale to and from the UK on 77,900 flights.
easyJet has bases across 11 UK airports and flies more than 750 routes on its network across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Customers can look forward to a number of routes to destinations such as:
- Bristol to Barcelona from £22.24*
- Belfast to Amsterdam from £25.49*
- Inverness to Luton from £12.49*
- Southend to Malaga from £28.24*
- Gatwick to Copenhagen from £30.24*
- Luton to Malaga from £30.24*
*Fares per person, one way, based on two people travelling on the same booking. To book flights or for more information visit www.easyJet.com