Europe’s no.1 airline; Ryanair announced the launch of daily London Stansted – Luxembourg service. The new daily is the newest addition to its European route network (and 33rd country of operation) and the 4th new Stansted route this winter in addition to Hamburg, Timisoara and Toulouse.
Ryanair starts daily service to Luxembourg from September. Seats on the new Luxembourg route are on sale now from just £19.99, which are available for booking until Monday (23 May) for travel in September.
Ryanair’s London Stansted winter 2016 schedule will deliver:
- 4 new routes to: Hamburg (2 daily), Luxembourg (daily), Timisoara (daily) & Toulouse (daily)
- 2 new winter services: Jerez (2 wkly) & Sofia (2 daily)
- More flights to: Alicante (10 wkly), Bordeaux (5 wkly), Faro (daily), Gran Canaria (6 wkly), Lanzarote (5 wkly), Malta (4 wkly), Nuremberg (2 daily), Seville (9 wkly) & Valencia (daily)
- 109 routes in total
- Over 1,000 weekly flights
- 20m customers p.a. (+1.2m)
- 15,000* “on-site” jobs p.a.