easyJet, Europe's leading airline, releases 9 million seats for sale over February and March 2017, including half term dates.
Passengers can look forward to low fares across the easyJet network on over 59,000 flights across its network between 6 February and 25 March 2017. Around 5.7 million seats will be available on flights in and out of the UK, with more than 900,000 seats available during the February UK school half term period.
Fares available include:
- London Gatwick to Belfast from £29.99*
- London Gatwick to Geneva from £39.99* (half term dates)
- London Luton to Copenhagen from £29.99*
- Manchester to Amsterdam from £29.99*
- Manchester to Basel from £29.99* (half term dates)
- Liverpool to Lisbon from £29.99*
- Bristol to Oporto from £29.99*
- Bristol to Edinburgh from £29.99* (half term dates)
- Edinburgh to Paris Charles-de-Gaulle from £39.99*
*one-way, including taxes and based on two people on the same booking
"We aim to make travel easy and affordable for our passengers which is why families travelling with us over the school holidays, or indeed any time, can benefit from easyJet's family friendly service. Families travelling with children under five can bring two items for free such as a push chair or car seat as well as being amongst the first to board the aircraft," commented Sophie Dekkers, easyJet's UK Commercial Director.