Through July 24, select cruise vacations feature balconies at the same price as oceanview staterooms, giving travelers an incentive to enjoy these favorite shipboard accommodations.
The sale features departures to some of the most exciting cruise destinations, including Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Tahiti & the South Pacific and South America.
In addition to the upgrade offer, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (cruises 10 days or longer), $50 (cruises from seven to nine days), or $30 (cruises from one to six days); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (cruises from seven to nine days) or $15 (cruises from one to six days).
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at princess.com/sale. Additional cruise deal information is available at princess.com/topcruisedeals.
Examples of cruise deals include:
· Australia & New Zealand cruise – 12 days: $999 interior; $1,599 balcony
· Andes & South America cruise – 17 days: $1,199 interior; $1,699 balcony
· Malaysia & Indonesia cruise – 10 days: $1,199 interior; $1,699 balcony
· Tahiti & Polynesia cruise – 10 days: $1,299 interior; $1,899 balcony
· Hawaii & Tahiti cruise – 28 days: $2,999 interior; $4,499 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Balcony Bonanza Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PT on July 24, 2013 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237)