Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific will once again host a comprehensive travel agent training program, presented by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA).
Presented by cruise industry veteran Peter Kollar from CLIA Australasia, this comprehensive education program will help agents better understand the cruise industry's value and revenue potential, and ensure the development of the retail cruise business moving forward in Asia.
Building Your Cruise Business
This 2-part session is a must for any small business owner or travel agent that wants to succeed in cruise retail. Whether an online retailer, store agency, or individual seller, you will learn the proven methods of small business success and apply it to the cruise market. By the end of the sessions you will be able to:
- Increase your sales by recognizing the current trends and future direction of the cruise industry.
- Grow your business by learning to statistically analyse cruise data to evaluate and plan your cruise business future.
- Improve your marketing by working with the cruise lines and understanding the importance of developing a loyal cruise community through social media.
Selling Cruise Destinations
One of the most underestimated tools used in selling cruise holidays is the ability to use the cruise itinerary and destination. This training session will excite you and engage you, delivered by one of the most well-travelled cruise experts in the industry. By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Learn the main strategy for converting your customers to clients.
- Understand that each cruise region around the world has a different appeal.
- Learn how to change your selling dialogue for each situation and destination.
Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific will take place November 20-21, 2014 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. For information about exhibiting or attending Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific visit www.cruiseshippingasia.com.
Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific is organized by UBM plc and is exclusively supported by Cruise Lines International Association and the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association. Official Event Partner: Hong Kong Tourism Board.
WHERE: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong.