Ipswich-based Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is due to commence its second cruise season on 929-guest ship, Braemar, from Harwich International Port, Essex on 4th April 2015, with a seven-night ‘Easter City Getaway’ cruise (M1508), with overnight stays in Hamburg (Germany) and Amsterdam (Netherlands), as well as a full day to explore Antwerp (Belgium).
Fred. Olsen will be offering four other cruises from Harwich in 2015, with prices starting from just £249 per person:
– a two-night ‘Amsterdam Mini-Cruise’ (M1509), departing on 11th April 2015
- a five-night ‘Elvis at 80’ cruise (M1510), departing on 13th April 2015, which commemorates what would have been The King’s 80th year
- a 14-night ‘Spanish Coastal & River Cruising’ getaway (M1511), departing on 18th April 2015, which includes a scenic cruise along the Guadalquivir River
- a seven-night ‘Mountains & Majestic Fjords’ cruise to Norway (M1512), departing on 2nd May 2015
Guests booking 2015 cruises from Harwich can still take advantage of Fred. Olsen’s ‘Turn of Year’ sales campaign, which incorporates the following initiatives:
- ‘The more you book, the more you save’* – which encourages customers to make multiple cruise purchases in the same transaction and take advantage of savings of up to 30%. The scheme also offers an attractive 10% discount to customers who only wish to make a single cruise purchase.
- ‘Fred.’s ‘Enjoyment Promise’**– the biggest initiative of its kind ever to take place in the UK to encourage people to try cruising, whereby people who have never cruised with Fred. Olsen before will be able to try a Fred. Olsen cruise, and if they do not enjoy it, Fred. Olsen will fly them home and refund their cruise fare.
- Fred. Olsen has also published an ‘All Inclusive Holidays’ brochure, aimed specifically at the ‘yet to cruise’ market, with simpler, all inclusive pricing, based on one cabin type, and using more familiar mainstream holiday vocabulary, such as 'Ocean View Room', rather than 'Outside Cabin'. Featured within the brochure are three of Braemar’s 2015 Harwich cruises – ‘Elvis at 80’ (M1510), ‘Spanish Coastal & River Cruising’ (M1511), and ‘Mountains & Majestic Fjords’ (M1512) – with prices inclusive of selected drinks throughout the voyage, from just £76 per person, per night.