In honor of Memorial Day, Princess Cruises is offering cruise deals on itineraries departing from the U.S. to spectacular vacation destinations including Hawaii, the Caribbean, Canada & New England, Mexico and the California Coast during the Memorial Day Sale.
Guests can save up to $700 per stateroom as well as reserve their booking with a reduced, non-refundable deposit of only $100 per person. In addition to cruise savings – to thank those who have served – veterans, retired, disabled and active military guests can receive up to $250 free onboard spending money with proper verification.
Examples of Memorial Day Sale cruise deals include:
• Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $499 interior; $699 balcony
• Mexico cruise — 7 to 10 days: $529 interior; $829 balcony
• California Coastal cruise — 7 to 10 days: $499 interior; $799 balcony
• Canada & New England cruise — 10 days: $1,279 interior; $2,279 balcony
• Hawaii cruise — 15 days: $1,349 interior; $2,049 balcony
Additional details about the Memorial Day Sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
More information about Princess Cruises’ Military Benefit program can be found here: princess.com/military_benefit_program
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Memorial Day Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 19 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 28, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.