Nominations for the 11th annual AsiaSpa Awards open today. Showcasing 24 categories, the awards are designed to pay tribute to the latest in spa trends and recognise the top spas and resorts/hotels in the region. Nominations will close on Saturday, 15 August 2015.
This year, nomination criteria have been refined and categories streamlined for each award. Due to popular demand and industry trends, we have opened up three new categories in the hospitality sector, including 'Family-Friendly Hotel/Resort of the Year', 'Eco-Hotel/Resort of the Year' and 'Romantic Hotel/Resort of the Year'.
Following the success of last year, the awards will once again be hosted during the Cosmoprof Asia Hong Kong period. With an exclusive guest list of 400, the evening promises to be a night of opulent celebration as 24 winners receive awards for being the best of the best.
This year’s categories are:
• Spa of the Year (Southeast Asia & the Pacific)
• Spa of the Year (North & West Asia)
• Urban Spa of the Year
• Day Spa of the Year
• New Spa of the Year
• Men’s Spa of the Year
• Eco-Spa of the Year
• Medi-Spa of the Year
• Destination Retreat of the Year
• In-Spa Training of the Year
• Spa Treatment of the Year
• Holistic Treatment of the Year
• Men's Spa Treatment of the Year
• Medi-Spa Treatment of the Year
• Spa Product Line of the Year
• Anti-Ageing Product Line of the Year
• Natural Product Line of the Year
• Men’s Product Line of the Year
• Spa Cuisine of the Year
• Destination Hotel/Resort of the Year
• Urban Hotel of the Year
• Family-Friendly Hotel/Resort of the Year
• Eco-Hotel/Resort of the Year
• Romantic Hotel/Resort of the Year
Please click here to submit your nomination(s) online today.