From 7 to 10 September this year, Brussels Park will once again serve as the setting for the eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux festival.
Twenty Brussels chefs will slave over their stoves to share their signature dishes with the public. Fifty Bordeaux wine growers and sellers will also be on hand to provide the accompaniment for these delicious foods. They will offer the optimal wine pairings to complement the chefs' dishes. There's sure to be plenty to delight the senses of their foodie visitors!
For its sixth edition, the eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux Festival has once again invited a selection of Brussels’ best chefs to the heart of Brussels Park.
A sixth edition with its fair share of new offerings
- Restaurant offerings are expanding. Several chefs on the Brussels scene are joining in the fun to present their iconic dishes to the public.
- A central "square" will be set up right at the heart of the festival grounds. It's a chance for visitors to partake and socialize with family and friends.
- This year, the eat! Awards are making their debut. These prizes will be awarded to chefs whose dishes enjoy the greatest success over the course of the event.
- In this latest edition, several pastry chefs will complement the event menu with dessert plate suggestions.
- The Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux invites amateurs to discover new wine workshops that focus on patisserie and chocolate.
- The Tchin Vittel! space will offer cooking workshops to visitors. Accompanied by talented chef Bruno Antoine, they will concoct their "bistronomy" box together, which they will then be able to savour in this friendly atmosphere.
New iconic Brussels chefs are joining the party and enhancing the festival's offerings. The will offer visitors a signature dish representing their culinary identity at the special price of € 9.