At the intersection of urbane intelligence and uncommon cultivation, the Quin, New York City's newest lifestyle luxury hotel, will open in Manhattan in early 2013.
Individually "Q'rated" guest experiences are the hallmark of this sophisticated enclave in which unparalleled craftsmanship is reflected in its design and services.
The Quin was constructed at the peak of the Arts and Crafts movement, and its original beaux-arts architecture is the foundation on which artists such as Paderewski, O'Keeffe, and Chagall made history in the early 20th century.
The Quin melds modern opulence with its rich artistic heritage in each of its 200 guest rooms including:
- 25 suites adorned with contemporary opulence.
- 4 Specialty Suites, including the spectacular triplex Blackbird penthouse, each expansive and distinctive, and pay homage to the Quin's influential lineage.
- A 24-hour fitness center
- An Apple-furnished drawing room
- State-of-the-art executive boardroom
- Personally assigned Quintessential Assistants to enhance an already exemplary experience.
The Quin is centrally located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, offering effortless access to New York City's finest culture, couture, and commerce. Situated merely steps away from Central Park South, Fifth Avenue, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, and the Museum of Modern Art, the Quin empowers its guests to embark on an inspiring journey-a journey that is uniquely and quintessentially your own.