Today, more than 20 years later, the world-renowned shopping destination maintains its position as the top performing enclosed shopping center in the industry and is globally recognized as the premiere address for luxury retail. In 2012, The Forum Shops continued as an industry leader that has consistently shown strong sales growth year over year. Strong sales for this previous year reflect double-digit increases. The Forum Shops has seen an impressive number of new openings, first-to-market tenants, significant store expansions and store remodels in the past twelve months. The Forum Shops continues to exemplify how the right tenant mixture combined with compelling marketing and experiential events is the formula for year over year success.
Boasting distinctive painted skies, talking statues, a spiral escalator, Roman architecture and an impressive mix of prestigious retailers and restaurants, The Forum Shops continues to set the standard for shopping in Las Vegas.
Highlights this year include:
• Ten new retailers have opened inside The Forum Shops. Among them are several first to the market such as Alfred Dunhill, Hublot, Breitling, Panerai, L.K. Bennett, Sandro and Sergio Rossi. Additional openings include Henri Bendel, Rolex and Diane von Furstenberg.
• Six more new tenants are coming soon including; Van Cleef & Arpels, M Missoni,
REDValentino, luxury Western outfitters Kemo Sabe will open their first Las Vegas location and Citta delle Luci will open inside The Forum Shops. Carmine’s NYC Italian Family Restaurant also is set to open the first west coast location of the legendary family-style Italian eatery.
• Five retailers within the famed center have either expanded or remodeled including; Michael Kors, Cache, bebe, Roman Times and Tod's.
“The Forum Shops continues to be the most valuable retail and entertainment real estate in Las Vegas,” says Vicki Hanor, executive vice president of leasing, Simon Property Group. “Maintaining a leadership position in the global retail industry is truly a testament to the power of our unique and impressive collection of renowned retailers and restaurants.”
The Forum Shops at Caesars continues to attract an impressive variety of new retailers and brands reaffirming that it is the premiere retail destination in Las Vegas.
“Las Vegas represents an essential step for our US retail strategy. It is a market where the demand for luxury accessories – especially footwear - remains robust,” said Tim Crout, president, Sergio Rossi Americas. “It will be our first US boutique to open in the new concept and will carry all categories including women’s, leather goods, bridal, and men’s. While location is important in every market, it is absolutely critical in Las Vegas and we could not be better positioned for what will be our debut boutique in Las Vegas.”
New retailers and restaurants for 2013 that are opening soon at The Forum Shops include:
• Van Cleef & Arpels: In the course of over a century of history, Van Cleef & Arpels has provided legendary clients with unique and exquisite jewelry and pieces that defy time.
• REDValentino: REDValentino combines freshness and classic style. Symbolizing a glamorous, romantic and playful parallel world where anything is possible, RED revisits the timeless beauty and style of Valentino.
• M Missoni: Fresh and colorful, cool and chic women’s fashion, the M Missoni brand is synonymous with distinctive and unique style in a spirit of non-conformist freedom.
• Carmine’s NYC Italian Family Restaurant: The first west coast location of NYC’s legendary family-style Italian eatery Carmine’s brings a 25,000 square-foot, two-level iconic restaurant to The Forum Shops at Caesars. The highly-regarded eatery is famous for its abundant portions served in a festive, warm and attentive atmosphere.
• Kemo Sabe: Luxury western wear retailer brings first store in Las Vegas to The Forum Shops.
• Citta delle Luci: A gift shop like no other, featuring an extensive selection of logo items, exclusive Las Vegas souvenirs and indulgent treats.
“The Forum Shops at Caesars was a natural choice for Carmine’s. It is the number one shopping destination in the country with tremendous volume, along with style and class, making it an ideal match for Carmine’s which is known for its WOW factor, serving abundant family style portions of southern Italian fare,’ said Jeffery Bank, chief executive officer, Alicart Restaurant Group. “The legendary Carmine’s restaurant originally opened in New York City in 1990 and now 23 years later, Carmine’s needed its first restaurant west of the Mississippi to continue that WOW factor, and The Forum Shops was a perfect fit.”
British accessible luxury brand L.K.Bennett opens their first Las Vegas store at The Forum Shops at Caesars and Didier Drouet, CEO of L.K.Bennett London adds, “Through our presence in the iconic Forum Shops we can celebrate our global reach for existing and new customers through their high volume of visitors.”
In order to better serve customer needs, another five retailers within the famed center have either expanded or remodeled including; Michael Kors, Cache, bebe, Roman Times and Tod's
The Forum Shops at Caesars welcomes more than 28 million visitors each year, a testament to its lasting momentum. Today, more than 20 years after its initial opening, The Forum Shops continues to be the top performing enclosed luxury retail shopping center and serves as the industry benchmark enjoying unparalleled success as the premiere retail, dining and entertainment destination in the world.
“The Forum Shops is an authentic success story and has defined the face of luxury retail in Las Vegas. The ongoing success comes from creating an experience that has become a destination for locals and a shopping/dining must-see for domestic travelers and international visitors,” said Maureen Crampton, director of marketing, The Forum Shops. “Since opening in 1992, the center helped the city gain international recognition as a shopping destination. As a result, the consumer continues to associate Las Vegas with luxury brand retail.”