Manhattan offers the most comprehensive range of NYC hotels and its hotel scene is known for snug rooms and high prices. But today we are sharing with you results of a new report ranking the 10 most expensive hotel suites in Manhattan. These suites are for mega-rich travelers since daily room start from 18,000 dollars.
The Penthouse Suite at The Mark Hotel tops the list at a jaw-dropping $75,000 per night. The 12,000-square-foot “castle in the sky” on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was designed by legendary French designer Jacques Grange, and boasts extravagant features such as a private conservatory, two wet bars and a stunning rooftop terrace offering sweeping views of the city.
The Ty Warner Suite at the Four Seasons New York comes in second at $50,000-per night. Guests are attended to by a 24-hour on call butler. Unlimited caviar, champagne, spa services, a personal trainer, and a chauffeured Rolls Royce complete the decadent experience. Rounding out the top three as the third most expensive NYC hotel suite is Suite 5000 at Mandarin Oriental New York. Hand-selected garments and accessories from Christian Dior’s current collection are just one of the luxe perks guests enjoy here.
The following table shows the 10 most expensive hotel suites in New York City along with their nightly rates for October 2016.
1. Penthouse Suite (The Mark Hotel) $75,000
2. Ty Warner Suite (Four Seasons) $50,000
3. Suite 5000 (Mandarin Oriental) $18,000
4. The Presidential Suite (St. Regis) $35,000
5. The Tata Suite (The Pierre) $30,000
6. Presidential Suite (Park Hyatt) $30,000
7. Royal Suite (The Plaza) $30,000
8. The Peninsula Suite (The Peninsula) $25,000
9. Champagne Suite (New York Palace) $25,000
10. Baccarat Suite (Baccarat Hotel) $18,000