Joanna Warr, Reed Travel Exhibitions, Hosted Buyer Manager, EIBTM commented, “We have seen a huge increase in new groups coming on board from Europe, with 53 signed up to date. Our team has also recruited an additional 22 long haul groups for the show this year.
“In terms of long haul buyer groups, we are delighted to confirm that we have our first group attending from Japan – Marriott Japan. We have also recruited a further four groups from Brazil and we have welcomed three new groups in from Russia, who will attend in addition to the 26 groups whom we already accommodate.”
EIBTM have also established relationships with a number of new groups participating from the UK, including those attending buying on behalf of Angela Griffin Associates, Corinthia UK Liverpool, Hilton UK, Hunt & Palmer and Morgans Hotel Group.
Hosted Buyers who are successful in the application process for the EIBTM 2013 will receive:
• A personalised diary of pre-scheduled appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
• A tailored professional education programme suited to individuals needs
• Complimentary return flights from an extensive choice of airports
• Complimentary accommodation in one of Barcelona’s best 4/5* hotels
• An invitation to the EIBTM Forum
• Access to a number of networking even
• Complimentary transfers to and from the exhibition, networking and events
• Access to VIP lounges situated on the show floor.”
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Programme and to apply for your place, please visit: www.eibtm.com/hosted