Marriott International today announced a new service to provide a streamlined, cost effective and comprehensive service for all meeting planners organizing regular annual or bi-annual meetings and events in Europe.
The new service called ‘European Convention Network’ (ECN) has a collection of 14 convention hotels with one dedicated contact person. Each of the 14 venues are located in key gateway cities in Europe and belong to a number of Marriott brands including JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott and the Autograph Collection. Each venue has capacity for at least 150 delegates with the largest hotel, Marriott Rome Park, offering a capacity of 2,800 people. The network provides both consistency and variety across an impressive portfolio, with each hotel experienced in hosting large-scale meetings and events. All hotels selected have at least 350 rooms and at least 2,500 square meters of meetings space.
Modelled on the successful Marriott International Convention and Resort Network in the US, which celebrates its 25th year in business this year, the ECN provides a personal approach to bookings, offering advice and a wide choice of options, as well as a new way of handling large rotating meetings to speed up and simplify the booking process. Following each event, the ECN conducts a critical review that summarises key learnings, aiming to enhance the process for the next event and acting as a conduit between the meeting planners, event managers and the general managers at the hotel.
The 14 hotels in the Marriott International European Convention Network are:
- Boulevard Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection Hotels (Azerbaijan)
- AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Centre (France)
- Berlin Marriott Hotel (Germany)
- Frankfurt Marriott Hotel (Germany)
- Budapest Marriott Hotel (Hungary)
- Rome Marriott Park Hotel (Italy)
- Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel (London, UK)
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel (Poland)
- Lisbon Marriott Hotel (Portugal)
- JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (Romania)
- Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel (Russia)
- AC Hotels Barcelona Forum (Spain)
- Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel and Conference Centre (Spain)
Visit www.marriott-ecn.com for more details