The International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association continues to raise its profile at ITB Berlin (6-10 March), billed as the world’s leading travel trade fair.
“We have more members sharing our booth in the Gay & Lesbian Pavilion than ever before, and it’s again a very globally diverse group,” said IGLTA President/CEO John Tanzella. “It’s a testament to the expansion of the LGBT market and the importance of gay visibility at ITB.”
IGLTA is a founding partner of ITB’s Gay & Lesbian Pavilion, and occupies more than one-third of its total space. Companies sharing the 200-square-meter stand with the association are: Gay Holidays in Bulgaria; Club Holidays & Adventures (India); Fort Lauderdale CVB (U.S.); Ofakim Travel and Congresses LTD (Israel); World Rainbow Hotels (UK); Florida Keys & Key West (U.S.); Amphitron Holidays SA (Greece); Here Media (U.S.); and MMGY Global (U.S.)
IGLTA selected ITB to debut the mobile app for its 30th Annual Global Convention. Users will be able to view and save educational information, network with other attendees, and receive pertinent updates about the conference, set for 2-4 May in Chicago. Plugging www.tripbuilder.com/iglta2013 into your phone's browser will automatically detect your phone type and take you to the right place to access the program.
Visit IGLTA in our booth at the Gay & Lesbian Pavilion, Hall 2.1A, Stand 104, and join us for the following ITB events (RSVP requested):
- IGLTA/Spartacus Member Networking Event: Wednesday, March 6, from 4-6pm in the Gay Pavilion
- Register online at: http://www.spartacusworld.com/newsletter/itb/register_itb.php
- Chic Champagne & Canapés hosted by IGLTA Global Partner Chic Outlet Shopping®, Thursday, March 7, from 12:30-3pm, Hall 18, Stand 125
- Register online at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5341831562
- IGLTA/Axel ITB Party: Friday, March 8, starting at 9pm at the Axel Hotel Berlin, Lietzenburgerstrasse 13/15, 10789 Berlin
Register online at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5341801472