Ryanair brings you behind the scenes images of life inside Europe’s favourite airline at its latest social media channel. Instagram is Ryanair’s latest social media platform.To celebrate its new Instagram account, Ryanair is giving away €100 flight vouchers to five lucky winners.
To enter, customers should simply perform their best airplane impersonation and post their ‘Wingsie’ photo on Instagram, tagging @Ryanair and including the hashtags #wingsie and #Ryanair30.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions relating to the #Wingsie Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must post their Instagram pictures to Ryanair with the hashtags #Wingsie #Ryanair30.
- The Promotion shall commence on 15th April 2015 and finish by noon on the 6th May 2015“Competition Period”.
- Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
- The prize shall consist of a €/£100 Ryanair flight voucher redeemable between 11th May 2015 to 11th December 2015 (excluding July, August and Bank Holiday Weekends)
- Travel insurance, accommodation, transfers to/from the airport(s) and any other third party ancillary services and products are not redeemable with the flight voucher. Ryanair’s General Terms and Condition of Carriage, available on Ryanair.com shall apply to all flights.
- Each winning selection will be selected by the #Wingsie #Ryanair30 independent judging panel. The panel’s decision will be final and binding
- The prize can be redeemed from May 11th to December 11th 2015. The prize is subject to advanced booking and availability.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
- The prize cannot be divided. It is valid for one return flight each for two persons only. Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the booked travel dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative flights and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Each winner and their chosen guest must be over 18, hold valid passports. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- Winner(s) of The Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s official blog, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook on 8th May 2015.
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Following the announcement of the competition winners will be asked to send a DIRECT photo of their name and email address to @Ryanair. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
- The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day they were contacted to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
- Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to prize redemption. GENERAL
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition.
- Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Ryanair or its servants, agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
- Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
- Irish law governs this Competition and these terms and conditions, which shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.