Netragard, a leader in Penetration Testing, announced that they are partnering with Hotel Defenders, LLC to decrease cyber security threats in the hospitality industry. Together, the organizations will solve two long-standing and interconnected issues in the hotel industry: cyber security threats and unorganized, undocumented back office closets.
“Netragard and Hotel Defenders are going to work together to show hotels overview of what they look like to a hacker,” said Jeremiah Baker, Vice President of Netragard. “The audit will help us identify what needs to be fixed. After the corrections are made, we will use monitoring and alerting tools to keep them on top of any new threats in their environment.”
Here are the Cyber Security Threat Mitigation deliverables that Netragard and Hotel Defenders will be offering participating hotels:
· An on-site, half-day survey
· A vulnerability gap analysis showing an Attack Surface Map for the live network using proprietary scanning and manual Attack Surface Mapping methods – the same method cyber criminals use to analyze a network prior to an attack.
· Post-survey services after closing the vulnerability gaps.
· A certified security benchmark status with optional monitoring services for persistent threats.
The organizations are also working to help hotels that have a closet full of undocumented and obsolete equipment. With the rise of the technology over the last decade, many hotels find themselves with back closets full of equipment they don’t know what to do with. That’s where Netragard and Hotel Defenders step in.
Hotel Back Office Organization deliverables include:
· A current back office inventory report.
· Recommendations on the best approach to streamlining and consolidating obsolete equipment and optimizing back office configuration.
· Implementation services to close the gaps and deliver a clean, secure, fully documented back office closet.
· Online documentation and monitoring services.