Twenty of Las Vegas’ top attractions will attend as one entity during Pow Wow 2013 at Booth #1912.
Together, the attractions are known as “Best Vegas Attractions,” one of the city’s top marketing consortiums, popular amongst visitors for their exceptional discounts and experiences.
Best Vegas Attractions’ instant savings booklet is available in Japanese, Spanish, Korean, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Russian and English and can be found online at www.bestvegasattractions.com, click on “Print Offers” tab at the top of the page. Furthermore, for meeting and event planners looking to provide a customizable offering for attendees, Best Vegas Attractions will provide savings booklets printed with complimentary personalized welcomes, short messages and/or the group or event’s logo.
The group was founded in 2009. For consumers, Best Vegas Attractions helps makes travel decisions easier than ever before with incredible discounted values. For businesses, the groundbreaking consortium set new rules for conducting business in the tourism industry.
In addition to the Instant Savings booklet, the group offers Best Vegas Attractions rack cards and its referral program provides cash incentives to concierges and front desk representatives’ and discounts to visitors. To incentivize both visitors and tour and travel representatives, the program saves visitors up to $500 and concierge and front desk representatives may receive up to $100 per booklet in cash-back incentives.
Best Vegas Attractions’ will be showcasing their members’ myriad offerings which include (in alphabetical order):
1. Awesome Adventures: Experience Las Vegas by ATV or Horseback. Go on a tour by Kayak Tours or see Hoover Dam. Also available: Vegas Ziplines and much more. Awesome Adventures also offers Whitewater Rafting in Marysvale, Utah and Grand Canyon, as well as Lodging in Utah and ATV Rentals on the world famous Paiute ATV Trail.
2. Black Canyon River Adventures: Experienced and knowledgeable guides lead a popular scenic raft trip through a remote Colorado River canyon, interpreting the history and geology of the unique riparian area just below world-famous Hoover Dam. Highlights include a dramatic launch from the base of Hoover Dam and getting an up-close view of the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge—truly an engineering marvel in and of itself.
3. CSI: The Experience: Test your inner crime-solver at the blockbuster attraction, CSI: The Experience at MGM Grand. Play the role of a crime scene investigator in this exciting interactive challenge: 3 murders, 15 suspects, 3 killers. Based on the hit TV show, “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” and guided by videos featuring cast members, alongside real-life forensic scientists, be the latest recruit to the world of forensic science. Examine bullet casings, match DNA to potential suspects and identify the source of a single strand of hair as guests complete the investigation process. Complete with two state-of-the-art forensic crime labs, this new hands-on experience plunges guests deep into the heart of the action. Recommended for ages 12 through adult.
4. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas: To call it just a mall would be to call Las Vegas just a desert town. A must-see tourist attraction in its own right, Fashion Outlets also offers unbelievable savings on top-of-the-line and designer merchandise. It is worth the short ride to save up to 75 percent off at more than 100 designer outlets all in an enclosed air-conditioned setting. Fashion Outlets is a single-level, specialty outlet shopping destination showcasing the best collection of designer manufacturers including Neiman Marcus Last Call, Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma Marketplace, Nike, Hugo Boss, Aldo, Lucky Brand Jeans, Solis, Coach, Bally, St. John Knits, Tod’s, Tommy Bahama, Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole New York, BCBG Max Azria, Versace and more. Fashion Outlets offers shuttle service from the Las Vegas Strip daily with ticketing desks at the MGM Grand, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood and Fashion Show.
5. Fashion Show Mall: Department stores include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Dillards, Forever 21 and Macy’s Men’s Store and more than 200 specialty retailers and restaurants, making it one of the largest shopping destinations on the Strip and one of the largest shopping centers in the United States. Additionally, each weekend, hourly runway shows feature the latest trends Fashion Show retailers on our modern stage and runway from 12 until 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
6. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon: Located in the historic town of Boulder City, Flightlinez was installed to assist in preserving Bootleg Canyon Park. In August 2008 the Flightlinez opened to the public. Bootleg Canyon Park is home to more than 40,000 big horn sheep, 36 miles of mountain biking trails and centuries of history. In addition to the excitement of four separate ziplines, guests are treated to breathtaking views, as their group is lead through an entertaining and educational tour of the history, ecology and geology of Bootleg Canyon. Guests will feel the adrenaline as they soar through the air over 1.5 miles over the Mojave Desert at exhilarating speeds up to 60 MPH.
7. Grand Canyon Railway: Owned and operated by Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Grand Canyon Railway offers round-trip adventures through the ever-changing terrain of the Colorado Plateau en route to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The train trip from Williams to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon covers 65 miles of restored track and lasts approximately two hours and 15 minutes each way. On-board entertainment is plentiful as strolling musicians, cowboys and other Railway characters help to create a Western atmosphere. Once the Grand Canyon Railway arrives at the Grand Canyon Depot – a historic, 1910 structure and the only log depot still in use – guests can feel free to enjoy the relaxing, panoramic views of Grand Canyon at their leisure.
8. IMAX National Geographic Visitors Center: Located at the South Rim entrance of the Grand Canyon, the National Geographic Visitor Center and IMAX® Experience provides news, travel information about local area attractions, hotels, a variety of selected tours and park passes. Visitors may take part in interactive exhibits to learn about the Grand Canyon and also watch the center’s famous IMAX® presentation, “Grand Canyon: The Movie.” This dazzling film dramatizes the adventure and discovery of Grand Canyon National Park, complete with thundering sound and breathtaking footage giving visitors an exciting glimpse of what lies beyond the famous park’s entrance.
9. Imagine Exhibitions Gallery.: Imagine Exhibitions Gallery partnered with The Venetian® in this stunning 6,800 square foot gallery to present the Las Vegas community, as well as its many visitors, a variety of culturally significant, beautiful, educational, and entertaining traveling exhibitions. Imagine Exhibitions Gallery is currently featuring 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic. This breathtaking traveling exhibition showcases some of National Geographic's most-remembered and celebrated photographs from its 125-year history. In addition to seeing the photographs as they appeared in the magazine, visitors to 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic will learn the stories behind the photos and more about the photographers themselves. For some images, visitors will be able to see the "near frames" taken by the photographer: the sequence of images made in the field before and after the perfect shot. Additionally, documentary videos throughout the exhibition tell the stories behind these iconic photographs and the photographers who shot them.
10. Las Vegas Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail is a quick and convenient connection to the Las Vegas Strip, linking riders to the city’s world-class restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, hotels and casinos. In just minutes, Monorail riders can travel from one end of the Strip to the other in a safe, clean and climate-controlled environment – without the hassles of traffic or wasted time. The Monorail’s electric, zero-emissions trains arrive every few minutes at each of the seven stations: MGM Grand; Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas; Flamingo/Caesars Palace; Harrah’s/The Quad; Las Vegas Convention Center; LVH-Hotel & Casino and Sahara Avenue.
11. Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas: Located in front of The Venetian, Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas offers guests the unique opportunity to ‘interact’ with incredibly life-like iconic figures from the celebrity worlds of film, TV, music, sports and politics. Guests can ‘grab hold’ of their favorite stars with our many interactive experiences. With more than 100 wax figures, guests can take pictures, touch and get up close and personal in a themed setting. The attraction is open 365 days a year starting at 10 a.m.
12. The Mob Museum: The Mob Museum is a world-class destination in downtown Las Vegas dedicated to the thrilling story of organized crime and law enforcement. It presents an exciting and authentic view of the mob’s impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world. True stories of mob history are brought to life in a bold and contemporary style via engaging exhibits, high-tech theater presentations and more than 600 artifacts, the largest collection of Mob and related law enforcement memorabilia under one roof. Admission is $19.95 for adults ages 18 and over with special pricing for children, seniors, military, law enforcement and teachers and $10 for Nevada residents of all ages. Museum hours are Sundays through Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
13. Open Top Sightseeing Las Vegas: We invite you to bring your camera and join us as we cruise the Las Vegas Strip! Hop on and we will show you the sights you came to see, Hop off and you can visit World famous Hotels, Lounges, Dining, Shopping, Award winning shows, Thrill rides, Family entertainment venues, Wedding Chapels and much more. Operates 365 days a year starting at 10 a.m. 17 stops along the Las Vegas Strip, stretching from The Stratosphere to the Fabulous Welcome to Las Vegas Sign.
14. Pampas Brazilian Steakhouse & Grille: Located in the striking Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood Resort, Pampas offers a warm, inviting and interactive dining experience that makes it a must-visit for guests and locals alike. Pampas reflects the tradition of the nomadic cowboys who roamed the Brazilian Pampas, a massive region of fertile grasslands in South America and is a modern emporium reflecting this traditional style of food preparation, showcasing the richness of the land and the camaraderie that develops over a shared meal.
15. The Papillon Group: Founded in 1965, The Papillon Group (French for “butterfly”) and Grand Canyon Airlines/Scenic Airlines since 1929 are amongst the largest “flightseeing” companies in the world, with nearly 70 state-of-the-art helicopters and airplanes, specifically designed to reveal panoramic views beyond imagination. The Halvorson family acquired Kenai Helicopters (now known as Grand Canyon Helicopters), Grand Canyon Airlines, Grand Canyon Coaches and Scenic Airlines. These companies are the only companies that fly the entire Grand Canyon including the South and West rims, in addition to tours of Las Vegas, Page/Lake Powell and Monument Valley. Tours afford maximum flight time, enabling guests to fully discover Grand Canyon’s great wilderness and scenic attractions. During busy months, the Halvorson companies fly more than 3,500 passengers daily.
16. Planet Hollywood Restaurant: Dine at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, located inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, surrounded by movie memorabilia, featuring props from blockbuster films and classic TV Shows. Now open for breakfast at 9 a.m. and accepting group reservations, the menus features favorite foods ranging from pastas to salads to award-winning burgers.
17. Presidential Limousine: This top-tier Las Vegas limousine service provides tuxedo-clad chauffeurs and a commitment to VIP-caliber treatment for every passenger Perfect for everything from airport transfers and VIP nightlife services to weddings and business functions, Presidential Limo offers a wide range of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, stretch and super-stretch limos, super-stretched Cadillac Escalade limos, super-stretched H2 Hummer limos and limo coach buses. All major credit cards are accepted and prompt service is guaranteed.
18. SkyDive Las Vegas: This attraction offers state of the art parachute equipment with instructors who have thousands of jumps under their belts, each is licensed by the United States Parachute Association. Catch one of their free shuttles from the Las Vegas Strip to the Skydive Las Vegas hanger, where visitors are trained and outfitted for the jump. Fly to 15,000 feet in Skydive Las Vegas' PAC 750XL. During the airplane ride and skydive see: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam; Valley of Fire; Colorado River; Lake Mohave; Red Rock Canyon; Mt. Charleston and the entire Las Vegas Strip. Then freefall at 120 to 130 mph (180 KPH) for about 60 seconds. After the parachute opens, guests have a five to seven minute parachute ride where instructors steer the parachute to the ground for a nice soft landing.
19. A Special Memory: The chapel prides itself on being one of the only fully self sufficient wedding chapels in Las Vegas. From the free-standing structure to their fleet of limousines, A Special Memory stands apart from the rest. Couples can choose from two beautiful chapels, from the traditional to the brand new garden-style Candlelight Chapel. They also offer the garden gazebo for small outdoor weddings, along with their world-famous drive-up wedding window.20. Walters Golf: As fellow golfers, they are committed to providing "guests" with the things that are important to golfers: an enjoyable pace of play, excellent course conditions and in superior customer service. Walters Golf is the leading golf company Las Vegas and owns and operates three of the city’s most unique, renowned and challenging courses: Bali Hai Golf Club; Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club as well as the award winning Cili restaurant.