NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organisation, has announced that tickets are now on sale for two of its most popular money-saving tourism initiatives NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2015 and Off-Broadway Week.
The NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2015 event offers visitors three weeks of dining deals at a record-setting 340 New York City restaurants from 16th February to 6th March, Mondays to Fridays, with Saturdays excluded and Sundays optional. In addition as part of the biannual program, Off-Broadway Week offers two-for-one tickets to 40 productions from 23rd February to 8th March.
During NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2015 diners can enjoy three-course prix-fixe lunches for $25 and three-course prix-fixe dinners for $38 (excluding beverages, gratuities and taxes). For menus, photos and reservations, visit www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek.
For accommodation and hotel bookings in NYC, visit Booking.com
Shows participating in Off-Broadway Week Winter 2015:*
• 50 Shades! The Musical
• Application Pending
• Avenue Q
• Bayside! The Musical!
• The Berenstain Bears LIVE
• Between Riverside and Crazy
• Black Angels Over Tuskegee
• Blue Man Group
• Bright Half Life
• El loco por fuerza (Insane by Force)
• En el tiempo de las mariposas
• The Events
• The Fantasticks
• Fashions for Men
• Fuerza Bruta
• Gazillion Bubble Show
• Going Once! Laughing Twice!!
• THE LION
• The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
• Lives of the Saints
• My Big Gay Italian Funeral
• My Big Gay Italian Wedding
• My Son the Waiter, a Jewish Tragedy
• Naked Boys Singing
• The Nether
• Perfect Crime
• Rasheeda Speaking
• Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye - Mentalism and Magic Show
• Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
• SISTAS THE MUSICAL
• Twelfth Night, or What You Will
• The World of Extreme Happiness