A new white paper titled “Boosting Summer Mountain Sales” examines the opportunities that the off-peak season offers property management companies (PMCs) to tap into a fresh guest base and increase revenue.
The paper released by LeisureLink focuses on that fact that summer and shoulder season growth at ski destinations is expected to continue, especially with low gas prices encouraging road-tripping explorers to record levels. Some are even dubbing what was once considered the shoulder season, the high season. An article titled as much, “Summer: Colorado’s Other High Season”, from Denver Magazine, attributes the rise in summer tourism to festivals, concert series, and season specific activities like tubing hills and zip lines. With that kind of potential, the expert panel agrees that key to success is an optimal distribution strategy.
Key topics covered in the white paper include:
• The ‘alternative lodging’ boom and how PMCs can to take advantage of it.
• How big data gives PMCs the ability to successfully shift revenue strategies from season to season substantially easier.
• Technology solutions to reduce the complexity and costs of distribution while increasing efficiency.
• Reaching unique audiences with a multi-channel approach.
• Partnering with distribution channels for long-term success.
• Actionable strategies to boost off-peak season sales.
This white paper is a must-read for vacation rental suppliers and owners seeking to better understand and expand their off-season business, to fend off competitive threats and increase their market share.