JetBlue announced updates to its TrueBlue program to support its loyal customers as they start to think about travel again.
The TrueBlue program will be more rewarding in 2021.
Mosaics members will receive free unlimited companion passes for a select time, complimentary Even More Space® seats at the airport (pending availability) and enhanced benefits. Additionally JetBlue is extending a limited time offer through January 31, 2021 for customers signing up for the JetBlue Plus Card to earn 100,000 bonus points (b.).
Enhanced Mosaic benefits and bonuses
- Unlimited companion passes –To give Mosaics a flying start to 2021, JetBlue’s most loyal customers are able to bring a companion for free. Fortravel booked and flown from January 1 – May 20, 2021 Mosaics can call their designated Customer Support hotline to book, and their companion will fly free. (c.)
- Complimentary Even More Space® at the airport – As JetBlue continues to evaluate its long-term plan for changes and cancellations (d.) and the impact to exclusive Mosaic benefits, the airline is excited to formalize something new for Mosaics; a free step up to Even More Space®. Mosaics will be able to request a same-day Even More Space® seat for free at the airport by visiting a crewmember at the Mosaic desk, ticket counter or gate. Requests will be honored in the order they are received, pending availability.
More paths to Mosaic
Reduced qualification thresholds will remain throughout 2021, and a new way to qualify will be introduced:
- 7,500 Mosaic Qualifying points (vs. the usual 15,000 points)
- 6,000 Mosaic Qualifying points + 15 segments (vs. the usual 12,000 points and 30 segments)
- $50,000 spent on purchases with the JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Card during the calendar year (as before) (e.)
- $30,000 spent on purchases with the JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Card + 4,000 Mosaic Qualifying points during the calendar year (new and exclusively for 2021) (f.)
For those who travel and earn beyond the qualification threshold in 2021, extra-fly bonuses include:
- Earn 10,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – Receive 10,000 TrueBlue bonus points
- Earn 20,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – Mosaics can gift Mosaics status to someone else (valid through 2022)
- Earn 30,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – Receive a free round-trip Core flight certificate (valid for one year)
* Once members achieve an above threshold in 2021, JetBlue will reach out with details on how to redeem the new benefit(s)
Don’t forget the existing benefits
- 1st and 2nd bag free –First two checked bags for free for Mosaics and others on their itinerary (size and weight limits apply) (g.)
- Even more to love – Mosaics are able to redeem points for Even More Space seats at significantly reduced rates
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages –In addition to complimentary snacks, Mosaics 21 and over can enjoy free cocktails onboard
- Early boarding –Mosaics will are able to board and get early access to overhead bin space
- 3x TrueBlue points per dollar spent –Mosaic members earn an additional three points per dollar on JetBlue flights—up to nine points per dollar when booking on jetblue.com or the JetBlue app.
- A bonus of 15,000 TrueBlue points when qualifying as Mosaic
- Even More Speed –Mosaics are able to get to the gate faster with an expedited line to the security checkpoint
- Dedicated customer service –Access to a dedicated customer service line available 24/7
Best offer ever – earn up to 100,000 bonus points with the JetBlue Plus Card
With all of the exciting changes coming to the TrueBlue program, now is the best time to start earning points. New members can also earn extra TrueBlue points with a compelling limited time offer when signing up for the JetBlue Plus Card.
The offer includes the chance to:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days
- Earn an additional 50,000 bonus points after spending a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 12 months
TrueBlue rewards all customers, regardless of their travel frequency. With TrueBlue, there are no blackout dates with all JetBlue seats available for redemption, and points never expire. TrueBlue points are earned by purchasing qualifying services or products of JetBlue or a TrueBlue partner and via spend on the JetBlue Mastercard. Members earn points for every dollar spent on the base fare for JetBlue-operated flights and bonus points by booking directly on jetblue.com, depending on the fare option selected. Additional information about TrueBlue and how to register for the program can be found at jetblue.com/trueblue.