The largest worldwide network of independent Destination Management Companies (DMCs) and specialized event service providers, Global DMC Partners (GDP), has announced its newest DMC partner, Destination Fabulous, based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The highly motivated team has more than 35 years of experience with top vendors in the business. With a tagline of “What Happens in Vegas Should Be Fabulous,” the team knows how to create the ultimate Vegas experience for meetings, incentives and events.
“Vegas is one of those over-the-top destinations that needs to be presented with finesse and an understanding of what clients are really looking to achieve with their event,” said President and CEO of Global DMC Partners Catherine Chaulet.
“We are proud to be partnering with this experienced and imaginative team who takes customer service and creativity to the next level.”
Founder and President Belinda Maguire incorporates her customer-first philosophy into every client interaction and has worked with top companies such as Capital One, LinkedIn, Venafi, Pitney Bowes, Body Armor, Cox Communications, Purina, Valvoline, Hennessy and GMC Buick. Destination Fabulous also works with the hottest hotel properties on and off the Strip, including Resorts World, Wynn/Encore, ARIA, Bellagio, The Cosmopolitan and Red Rock Resort.
“I admire Global DMC Partners’ professionalism, tenacity, determination and drive,” said Maguire.
“I just love the whole organization, and I am thrilled to be a part of it!”
Destination Fabulous delivers highly personalized, white-glove service to every one of their clients, offering a full suite of experiences and services:
• Motivating incentive events to reward top performers
• Team-building meetings that forge new friendships
• Engaging off-site activities for meaningful networking
• Upscale intimate meetings that impress even the most discriminating attendees
• Flawless mega-conferences that will have attendees pre-booking for next year
• Meeting room and event space site selection
• Top-tier entertainment including musicians, celebrities, performers and keynote speakers
• All trade show staffing and personnel
• A variety of transportation options, from luxury jets to charter buses
For more information on Global DMC Partners, its services and network, please visit www.globaldmcpartners.com.