Marriott Rewards and and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) are helping members get the most out of travel through the new loyalty points promotion.
Under Marriott Rewards’ MegaBonus and SPG’s Great Weeks, Grand Weekends promotions, members can start earning bonus points on their second stay, and are able to earn even more when their stay includes a weekend night. These rewarding offers allow members to explore and accrue points at over 6,400 hotels and resorts worldwide. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments, with Marriott Rewards MORE shopping portal, and much more.
Registration: December 18, 2017 – March 31, 2018Earning Period: January 16, 2018 – April 15, 2018
Marriott Rewards MegaBonus:
By registering for the promotion heremembers will earn 2,000 bonus points beginning with their second stay*, plus 1,000 bonus points for stays over a weekend night**.
• Members can earn up to 50,000 bonus points.
• Nearly all Marriott Rewards brands participate in the promotion. Excluded are Marriott ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club®.
• See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at MarriottRewards.com/3kMegaBonus
SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends Promotion:
- By registering for the promotion here, starting with the second stay* members will earn double Starpoints for each stay, plus 500 bonus Starpoints (which equals 1,500 Marriott Rewards points) for stays over a weekend night**.
- There is no earning cap.
- Promotion valid at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the promotion (including participating SPG Design Hotels).
- See the Official Rules for more details at spg.com/greatweeks.
These promotions are in addition to the everyday member benefits of both programs including free Wi-Fi, Mobile Check-in/Checkout, and, where available, mobile requests and keyless entry. Marriott Rewards and SPG are free to join. Members of both programs, as well as members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, which is a part of Marriott Rewards, can link their accounts at www.Members.Marriott.com to access unparalleled benefits such as instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer between the programs.
In addition to redeeming points for hotel stays, all Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members can redeem points to pursue their passions wherever they travel by choosing from a wide array of curated special experiences and having access to master classes with living legends offered exclusively on the Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments sites. Whether it’s tickets to one of the hottest shows on Broadway; a once-in-a-lifetime chance to hang out with your favorite sports team; or a private wine tasting with a world-famous sommelier, members can redeem points to participate in a bounty of unique experiences that allow them to explore their personal interests in the most meaningful and memorable ways. Together, both sites offered over 10k members and guests the chance to experience a Moment in 2017.