Swiss-Belhotel International, which recently announced its new hotel plans for Africa, now announced its hotel plans for the Middle East.
Strengthening its presence in the region, Swiss-Belhotel International will be opening 10 hotels in key destinations across the GCC and Africa by 2019.
Gearing up for opening in the coming months under the Swiss-Belhotel International banner are:
- Grand Swiss-Belresort Seef, Bahrain
- Swiss-Belresidences Juffair, Bahrain
- Swiss-Belhotel Al Aziziyah Makkah, KSA
- Swiss-Belboutique Tahlia, Riyadh, KSA
- Swiss-Belhotel Riyadh, KSA
- Swiss-Belinn Airport Muscat, Oman
- Swiss-Belresidences Al Sharq, Kuwait
- Swiss-Belboutique Bneid Al Gar, Kuwait
- Swiss-Belresort Battersea, North Coast, Egypt
- Swiss-Belhotel and Suites Asmarat, Cairo, Egypt
Tourism performance in the main cities across the Middle East is expected to remain strong with the fruition of major infrastructure projects such as airport expansions, increased global connectivity and growth of low-cost carriers, new leisure attractions, enhanced business facilities and a year-long calendar of regional and international events.
Laurent A. Voivenel, Senior Vice President, Operations and Development for the Middle East, Africa and India for Swiss-Belhotel International, said, “We have 10 new openings lined up this year and the next in addition to a series of projects under development. These will not only add some fantastic hotels to our portfolio but will allow us to penetrate new destinations such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt while growing our presence in existing territories. In addition, it marks the debut of some of our brands that will be available in the region for the first time ranging from luxury 5-star to mid-market segments.”