- Özgür Töre
Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the Inclusive Collection, a new global portfolio of nine distinct luxury all-inclusive resort brands.
The new Inclusive Collection of luxury all-inclusive resort brands cater to every guest and member’s wish to create more meaningful and rewarding experiences with best-in-class luxury resort brands, including Hyatt Ziva resorts, Hyatt Zilara resorts, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts (coming soon), Alua Hotels & Resorts and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
“We heard from our guests and members that they are looking for more all-inclusive options to choose from, and by uniting Hyatt and AMR Collection’s complimentary luxury all-inclusive portfolios into the Inclusive Collection, we’re bringing them world-class services under one portfolio with more all-inclusive resorts than ever,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, loyalty, brand marketing and consumer insights, Hyatt.
“Across our global portfolio of more than 1,100 properties, guests and members can now enjoy four curated Hyatt collections meeting the full range of travel occasions.”
Discover New Ways to Earn Rewards on Your Next Luxury All-Inclusive Stay
World of Hyatt members can now enjoy program benefits, including earning and redeeming points at more than 50 must-visit Inclusive Collection resorts in destinations like Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama and the Caribbean. Inclusive Collection resorts in Europe are expected to begin participating in the World of Hyatt program soon.
In addition to having access to World of Hyatt benefits at participating resorts in more luxury all-inclusive brands than ever before, World of Hyatt members can register by August 15, 2022 to earn 5,000 Bonus Points for qualifying stays of three or more consecutive eligible nights at participating Inclusive Collection resorts in the Americas between May 15 and September 15, 2022.
Create Meaningful and Rewarding Experiences with More Resorts and Destinations
“Inclusive Collection resorts enable guests to experience what it truly means to stay at an all-inclusive with one-of-a kind signature programs like Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury, and Unlimited-Fun with benefits at select resorts, such as no check-in or check-out times, 24-hour room service, top-shelf cocktails, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations required and endless activities throughout the day and night,” said Erica Doyne, senior vice president of marketing & communications, AMResorts.
“From spa treatments and locally inspired cuisine to rich cultural experiences that immerse travelers in the traditions of their destination, the Inclusive Collection brings one of the world’s largest portfolios of luxury all-inclusive resorts to travelers so they can connect with those that matter most and turn moments into lifetime memories.”
Whether looking for quality family time or an extra measure of romance at a breathtaking location, the Inclusive Collection offers something for everyone, catering to all types of travelers, lifestyles, and stages of life, including:
- Tucked between the Caribbean Sea and nearby mountain peaks in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall offers an exclusive adults-only escape with boundless luxury. The Jamaican paradise features rooms with spectacular views, a personal butler service and swim-up suites which provide exclusive access to a private pool.
- With 57 stunning suites and rooms, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is an intimate, oceanfront sanctuary inspired by Spanish-colonial hacienda architecture. The resort features a private beach club, an exquisite array of authentic cuisines prepared with local farm and area ingredients, wine cellar for private dining, daily afternoon teatime with live plant infusions and complimentary 20-minute wellness experience.
- Recently opened, the luxurious Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen is an all-suite resort nestled in a tropical oasis on the Caribbean Sea coastline, just minutes from Playa Del Carmen’s famed Fifth Avenue. Immersed in an earthy, contemporary design, and offering the brand’s signature vacation concept, Unlimited-Luxury, the resort features three man-made cenotes, seven shimmering pools, powdery white sand beaches, a rooftop wedding venue, 11 gourmet dining options, eight bars/lounges and world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia.
- The eco-friendly, all-suite family resort Dreams Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort offers amazing views of the ocean and mountains, and was designed by famous architect, Sordo Madaleno. It offers Unlimited-Luxury inclusions, surf lessons, unique observation areas including the Sun Deck with private lounge chairs and hammocks, a Moon Deck with five fire pits and a wedding gazebo, and shared space with the adjacent Secrets Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort for flexible multigenerational travel and group vacation options.
Enjoy Four Distinct Brand Collections, Countless Ways to Stay, Explore and Relax
With the addition of the Inclusive Collection, Hyatt now offers four distinct collections, including the Timeless Collection, Boundless Collection, Independent Collection and Inclusive Collection. Whether exploring a new destination, seeking the comforts of a home-away-from-home, immersing yourself in exotic locations or simply relaxing by the beach or pool, Hyatt offers today’s traveler an impressive selection of options with world-class amenities.
- Timeless Collection: Rooted in traditions of impeccable service and thoughtful amenities, the Timeless Collection of properties deliver the comforts of a home away from home with a consistently elevated experience. Guests and members can accomplish whatever they set out to achieve on their travels – whether a business meeting or a much-needed family get-together:
- Park Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Residence Club
- Hyatt Place
- Hyatt House
- Boundless Collection: Reflective of today’s culture—shaped by the people and places that surround it, the Boundless Collection of properties embrace guests' dynamic lifestyles and offer immersive experiences that allow them to learn, grow and expand:
- Thompson Hotels
- Hyatt Centric
- Caption by Hyatt
- Independent Collection: Each brand in the Independent Collection offers distinct properties that are all unique – from storied hotels to vibrant neighborhood locales to immersive retreats. Each property enriches the modern traveler’s experience in new and exciting ways:
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- Destination by Hyatt
- JdV by Hyatt