Spotlight on New Hotels

Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.


Hilton to open a new hotel in Morocco

Hilton logoHilton returns to the Moroccan capital by announcing 150 room Hilton Rabat. Hilton will welcome guests at the new hotel from 2022.

Moxy Hotels to open two new hotels in New York City

moxy timessquareMarriott International’s Moxy Hotels expects to welcome two New York City hotels to its roster this year, bringing the brand to a total of three properties in the city by the end of 2018.

Riu Palace hotels in Spain to offer “Eco-sustainable” coffee

riu spain lavazzaRIU Hotels & Resorts continues its responsible purchasing strategy with the acquisition of "¡Tierra!" capsules and Lavazza coffee beans, developed in collaboration with Rainforest Alliance, the NGO responsible for the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal to show that the product is grown sustainably.

IHG acquires 51% stake in Regent Hotels & Resorts

ihgInterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts (Regent) for $39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased manner from 2026.

Nobu Hotels to Open 20 Hotels by 2020

With seven hotels currently open and eight new hotels opening this year and next, Nobu Hospitality is on track to have 20 Nobu Hotels globally by 2020.

nobu hotel caesars palace

MAXX by Steigenberger launches

max by steigenbergerDeutsche Hospitality has announced a new hotel brand. MAXX by Steigenberger will be joining Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts, Jaz in the City and IntercityHotel in its portfolio in future.

New Radisson loyalty program, Radisson Rewards, includes new tier names

The newly rebranded Radisson Hotel Group™ introduces a refreshed loyalty program, Radisson Rewards™, replacing Club Carlson SM. Radisson Rewards will align with the hotel group’s new corporate identity and will make it easier for members to associate their benefits with all brands and initiatives.

intro radisson rewards

Best cities for millennials in 2018

berlin at nightsThis news is important for millennials who dream to live in another city. A new study reveals the top 110 cities for millennials in 2018, based on factors such as startup ecosystem, housing affordability, immigration tolerance and quality of nightlife.