Canada's highest-rated airline for customer service, WestJet will add dozens of new flights to its growing domestic and international networks as part of its 2016-2017 winter schedule. WestJet Vacations provides affordable, reliable and easy-to-book travel experiences to 64 destinations in 20 countries, including the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Mexico and United States.
This winter, WestJet will operate an average of 642 daily flights to 95 destinations including 36 in Canada, 25 in the United States and 34 in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe. Combining summer and winter routes, this year WestJet will operate an average of 639 daily flights to 101 destinations including 38 in Canada, 27 in the United States and 36 in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe.
Highlights of WestJet's 2016-2017 winter schedule:
- New non-stop weekly service between Regina and Orlando, Florida, effective October 27, 2016.
- New flights from Toronto to a number of Canadian and international destinations including Vancouver, Ottawa, Moncton, Myrtle Beach, Aruba, Kingston (Jamaica), San Jose and Liberia (Costa Rica), Port of Spain and St. Martin.
- An increase of 41 new weekly flights between Vancouver and Kelowna, Prince George, Toronto, Honolulu, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and Los Angeles.
- Kelowna will see 19 new flights per week to Vancouver and two additional weekly flights to Calgary.
- Service from Halifax will increase with seven additional weekly flights to Sydney, Nova Scotia, and daily flights added this summer scheduled to continue through the winter.
- Extension of existing seasonal services through the winter, including Vancouver-Montreal, and Toronto to Gander, Nashville, Los Angeles and Brandon.
- Additional flights from Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg to domestic and international destinations.
- As previously announced, non-stop service to London Gatwick from Calgary and Toronto will operate on year-round basis through the winter.
For more information on new routes and increased frequencies in WestJet's 2016-2017 winter schedule, please visit www.westjet.com/winterschedule.