Air France's new generation air travel company - Joon - unveiled its 7 new medium-haul and long-haul destinations on departure from Paris-CDG – Rome, Naples, Oslo, Istanbul, Cairo, Cape Town and Tehran.
Joon also took off for the first time on December 1st to Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon and Porto.
Joon will fly from 25 March 2018 starting at 39 euros including tax*!
- Istanbul (Turkey): 7 weekly flights
- Naples (Italy): 14 weekly flights
- Oslo (Norway): 18 weekly flights
- Rome (Italy): 49 weekly flights
On departure from Paris-CDG, Joon will fly to its medium-haul destinations by Airbus A320 (174 seats) and A321 (212 seats). In Business class, Joon offers a free meal, snacks and beverages! In Economy class, customers choose from a free selection of beverages at any time of the day. Want something more substantial? Sweet or savoury? Joons delights its customers’ taste buds with a selection of tasty treats and organic snacks sold on board by the crew. During the flight, the company’s customers have free access to YouJoon, the in-flight streaming system on their own smartphone, tablet or laptop.
The world's your oyster as from spring 2018!
- Cairo (Egypt): 7 weekly flights as from 25 March 2018 starting at €149 including tax**
- Cape Town (South Africa): 3 weekly flights as from 1st April 2018 starting at €279 including tax**
- Tehran (Iran): 3 weekly flights as from 2 April 2018 starting at €149 including tax***
On departure from Paris-CDG, Business, Premium Economy and Economy customers will benefit from new cabins on board the Airbus A340s equipped with the latest-generation individual touch-screens to enjoy some one hundred films. Joon’s Business customers will enjoy a free catering offer, from starter to dessert, including snacks. In Premium Economy and Economy class, one or even two meals will be offered on the longest flights. In addition, Joon will offer a selection of gourmet products as a paid option.
In total, for the 2018 summer season, Joon will fly to 13 destinations with 228 flights a week from Paris-CDG - Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Lisbon, Naples, Oslo, Porto and Rome on the medium-haul network and Fortaleza, Cairo, Cape Town, Mahé and Tehran on the long-haul network.
* One-way fare including tax, excluding baggage, on sale until 06 December 2017, for flights between 25 March and 6 May and between 14 May and 24 June 2018.
** One-way fare including tax, excluding baggage.
*** One way-fare including tax, including baggage, on sale until 13 December 2017, for flights between 7 May and 30 June 2018.