Cunard announced World Adventure Month with offers up to 40% off Launch Fares for guests who book 2016 World Cruises or Exotic Cruises on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth. Additional savings include a shore excursion credit of up to $500 per person and 50% reduced deposit.
Complimentary gratuities are offered on Full World Voyages 91 nights or longer. World Adventure Month is valid only during the month of August 2015.
Cunard’s World Cruise, one of life’s exceptional travel experiences, offers the opportunity to explore everything from bustling metropolises to remote villages across the globe. All three Queens set sail in January 2016 bound for different parts of the world, with impeccable White Star Service, gourmet dining and world-class entertainment, itineraries ranging from 90 to 121 nights in length.
World and Exotic Cruises offered include:
• Full World Voyage on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth, with fares starting at $12,279
• South America on Queen Mary 2, with fares starting at $1,369
• Panama Canal on Queen Victoria, with fares starting at $2,099
• South Pacific on Queen Victoria, with fares starting at $2,499
• Australia and New Zealand on Queen Elizabeth, with fares starting at $2,349
• Asia on Queen Mary 2, or Queen Elizabeth, with fares starting at $1,449
• Cape Town and Canaries on Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth, with fares starting at $2,239
• Mediterranean and Middle East on Queen Elizabeth, with fares starting at $3,029
• Transatlantic Crossings on Queen Mary 2 or Queen Victoria, with fares starting at $799
Fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses ranging from $85 to $1,830 are per person, additional and subject to change. Air travel is not included. This promotion offer applies to new bookings only and is capacity-controlled, subject to change, and may not be combined with any other public, group or past passenger discount.