Princess Cruises’ Red, White & Blue Sale features cruise deal savings on six- to 60-day cruise vacations departing from North America and beyond to destinations worldwide including the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Canada & New England, Hawaii, and Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Southeast Asia, South America and World Cruises.
In addition to incredible cruise fares, guests can reserve their booking with a reduced deposit of only $100 per person. Guests also have the opportunity to take advantage of a special introductory offer on Ocean Medallion™ cruises to the Caribbean, with balcony upgrades starting from $99 on select 7-day Caribbean cruises.
Ocean Medallion is a first-of-its-kind wearable device that enables a personal concierge by bridging the physical and digital worlds to deliver a new level of personalized service not previously considered possible -- including sophisticated wayfinding, food and beverage on demand, an array of interactive gaming and more. The quarter-sized, 1.8-ounce disc can be accessorized with jewelry, clips, key chains and bands or simply carried in a pocket or pocketbook.
Examples of Red, White & Blue Sale cruise deals include:
• Caribbean cruise — 7 days: Interior - $799 per person; Balcony - $898 per person
• Mexico cruise — 7 days: Interior - $749 per person; Balcony - $949 per person
• Panama Canal cruise— 10 days: Interior - $999 per person; Balcony - $1,799 per person
• Canada & New England cruise — 7 days: Interior - $999 per person; Balcony - $1,399 per person
• Hawaii cruise — 15 days: Interior - $1,599 per person; Balcony - $2,699 per person
• Australia & New Zealand cruise — 12 days: Interior - $1,299 per person; Balcony - $2,299 per person
Guests can also bring the whole family along with reduced third and fourth guest cruise fares.
To thank the men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa treatments, specialty restaurant dining, gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques, and Princess Cruises shore excursions.