The 15th Annual World Gourmet Festival will be held from 1 to 7 September, 2014 at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok.
Chefs who confirmed to participate in the 15th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
• Chef Akrame Benallal from two-Michelin starred Akrame, Paris, France.
• Chef Paolo Casagrande from two-Michelin starred Lasarte Restaurante, Barcelona, Spain.
• Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
• Chef João Rodrigues from the one-Michelin starred Feitoria, Lisbon, Portugal.
• Chef Hideaki Sato from two-Michelin starred Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong.
• Chef James Syhabout from the one-Michelin starred Commis, Oakland, California, USA.
• Chef James Viles from two-hatted Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia.
TAT Governor Mr. Thawatchai Arunyik said, “Now in its 15th year, the Annual World Gourmet Festival sits firmly on Thailand’s international events calendar and shows that the kingdom is second to none when it comes to a gastronomic showcase at a global level. All seven master chefs confirmed at this year’s event are among the world’s best, and we are pleased to welcome them to fill up Bangkok with best-of-the-best dishes.”