The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has announced today the appointment of new WTTC ambassadors.
Here are the new ambassadors of WTTC
- Christopher Rodrigues CBE, Chairman of the British Council
- Dr. Adolfo Favieres
- Gerald Lawless, former CEO of Jumeriah and Immediate Past Chairman of WTTC
- Jean-Claude Baumgarten, former President & CEO of WTTC
- Kathleen Matthews, an award-winning journalist, global hotel company executive, and tourism advocate
- Dr Michael Frenzel, former CEO of TUI and former WTTC Chairman
The Ambassador programme identifies global travel industry leaders with proven records of success in key markets to work alongside WTTC, bringing strong experience from careers in the Travel & Tourism industry. Selected by Christopher J. Nassetta, Chairman WTTC and President & CEO, Hilton, and Gloria Guevara, WTTC President and CEO, Dr. Michael Frenzel will work closely with WTTC to expand the Council’s presence, voice, and influence in key markets, working collaboratively on behalf of WTTC.