Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the entry of the Hyatt House brand into the Turkish market with the first Hyatt House opened on the Asian side of Istanbul.
The opening of Hyatt House Gebze in Istanbul is an important step towards increasing Hyatt’s brand presence throughout Europe and is the fifth Hyatt House branded hotel to open outside the U.S. in 2017.
Located just 10 miles from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport and less than 40 miles from Istanbul, the 158-room upscale extended stay hotel features fully equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms, making it the perfect place for guests to relax and pause before beginning the next part of their journey.
“We are thrilled to open our doors to the city of Gebze,” said Emin Celik, General Manager of Hyatt House Gebze. “The Hyatt House brand is designed to offer guests a home away from home, and with spacious living areas and fully equipped kitchens, Hyatt House Gebze allows guests to feel right at home during their stay.”
Hyatt House Gebze comprises of:
- 158 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- H BAR, a cozy space for Hyatt House guests to unwind in the evening, featuring a delicious menu and a comprehensive selection of premium beers, wines and cocktails
- The H Market meets the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,054 square feet (98 square meters) of flexible meeting space; all-inclusive packages will be available, and each meeting room will come fully serviced with extensive menu options, comprehensive event planning support and audio-visual equipment
- A 24-hour Workout Room, sauna and indoor pool to keep fitness routines going
- Game and media room
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- Additional services, including 24-hour laundry room, complimentary breakfast and grocery shopping services