- Özgür Töre
SunExpress, a joint venture of Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, introduces newly designed flex fares to make it even easier for customers to already book their holiday flight.
For a small surcharge, passengers can opt for the SunClassic fare with numerous benefits and rebook their ticket once and up to 30 days prior to departure withouth a charge. With the optimized SunPremium fare tickets can even be rebooked once up to seven days before departure without an additional fee.
Travellers can thus already book their next summer vacation in Turkey and enjoy anticipation – always reassured that they can change their ticket for free if something unexpected will happen.
For the market launch in the winter season, SunExpress offers something very extraordinary: For this period, SunClassic can be changed without a charge up to 15 days prior to departure.
“Customers are king for us and they should be able to change their mind every now and then”, says Peter Glade, Chief Commercial Officer at SunExpress.
“At these days it becomes very clear: They want to travel with a reliable airline and the good feeling that they can book and be safe if their plans will change. It is exactly this safety that we give our guests now with our newly designed fares which can now also be changed in a flexible way. Flexibility has always been a core value of our DNA – even less surprising that we are the first leisure airline in Germany to provide this offer for next summer.”
The newly designed flex fares at a glace:
- One-time change free of charge up to 30 days before departure (for departues until 31 March 2021)
- Up to 35 kilograms baggage allowance
- Snacks* and two soft drinks on board (*in winter not on Anatolia-routes with reduced surcharge)
- Standard seat reservation
- 65 points for the bonus programme of SunExpress
- One-time change free of charge up to 7 days before departure
- Up to 40 kilograms baggage allowance
- Premium meal and two beverages on board
- Seat with additional legroom (XLEG)
- 165 points for the bonus programme of SunExpress