The China board is a high level balance of regional travel buyers and suppliers and has been appointed to grow GBTA in the region. In addition to regional growth, their collective expertise is an integral component in designing the agenda for the second China Conference March 31 – April 2.
The board for China includes:
* Victor Lim, Regional Meeting & Travel Manager at IKEA (Chair)
* Cinn Tan, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Sales at Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Co., Ltd (Supplier Lead)
* Frances Wang, Travel Management Specialist, China at Harman International Industries
* Hamish Wang, Travel Manager, Greater China at Apple Inc.
* LingYun Fan, Regional Travel Manager APAC, Greater China at General Motors
* Michael Yin, Head of Sales, Greater China at IDeaS
* Robin Han Bing, Director, Global Sales, Asia Pacific at Radius
The GBTA China Chapter was launched in 2013 at its inauguration event at the historic Jin Jiang Hotel in Shanghai where the second China Conference will again be held this April. This year more than 350 participants are expected and GBTA will be hosting a number of travel managers and corporate travel buyers from the region.