At the General Assembly of European Cities Marketing held in Turin on June 2015, Board Members, Treasurer, Vice-President for Meetings Industry and President were elected by ECM members.
Ignasi de Delás (Barcelona) was re-elected as the Association's President for a duration of 2 years. The General Assembly also appointed Bettina Bunge (Dresden) as Vice-President dedicated to the Meetings Industry and Philippe Vignon (Geneva) as Treasurer.
The newly elected board members are as follows: Özgul Özkan Yavuz (Istanbul), Petra Stusek (Ljubljana), Bente Bratland Holm (Oslo) and Nora Dolanská (Prague).
Dieter Hardt-Stremayr pursues his role as Vice-President dedicated to Tourism. Eduard-Pieter Oud (Amsterdam), Gerry Lennon (Belfast), Pier Paolo Mariotti (Bolzano), Erwin Van de Wiele (Ghent), François Gaillard (Lyon) and Goran Pavlović (Opatija) continue their mandates as ECM Board Members.
Current ECM Board:
• Ignasi de Delàs, President (Deputy general manager, Turisme de Barcelona)
• Bettina Bunge, Vice-President for Meeting Industry (Managing director, Dresden Marketing GmbH)
• Dieter Hardt-Stremayr, Vice-President (Managing Director, Graz Tourist Office)
• Philippe Vignon, Treasurer (General Manager, Genève Tourisme & Congrès)
• Eduard-Pieter Oud (COO, Amsterdam Marketing)
• Gerry Lennon (CEO, Visit Belfast)
• Pier Paolo Mariotti (Meeting Manager, EURAC Convention Centre Bolzano)
• Erwin Van de Wiele (CEO, Ghent Tourist Office)
• Özgul Özkan Yavuz (General Manager, Istanbul Convention & Visitors Bureau)
• Petra Stusek (CEO, Ljubljana Tourism)
• François Gaillard (CEO, Lyon Tourism and Conventions)
• Goran Pavlović (Head, Opatija Convention and Incentive Bureau)
• Bente Bratland Holm (CEO, VisitOSLO)
• Nora Dolanská (CEO, Prague City Tourism)