KORAIL is making it easier than ever for tourists and internationals living in Korea to explore the country! Foreigners can purchase a KORAIL PASS, valid for a specific duration, and freely travel all over Korea on all trains within the pass’s activated period.
Previously, KORAIL operated KORAIL PASS for tourists and HAPPY PASS for foreigners living in Korea. As of August 1, 2017, the two passes have been combined into one that is now available for all foreigners to use. In addition, KORAIL PASS is now more convenient to purchase and use. Pass users can purchase tickets and make seat selections through the KORAIL website up to 30 days in advance without having to visit the train station in person.
Thanks to the new and improved KORAIL PASS, international tourists can enjoy Korea with ease!
Foreigner-exclusive KORAIL PASS
How to use: Purchase the pass and then make seat reservations through the Korail website
KORAIL PASS types
- 1 day pass
- Flexible pass: 2 day select pass, 4 day select pass
- Consecutive pass: 3 day pass, 5 day pass, 7 day pass
* Please see the official website for detailed information on fees (www.letskorail.com)
KORAIL PASS usage info
- Pass is valid from the start date until the end of the pass type limit
- Pass is available for purchase from 90 days before the planned start date (One change of date allowed before pick-up)
- Service charge will apply in the case of cancellation (Refund not available after seat selection is made)
KORAIL PASS related page: www.visitkorea.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Russian)
KORAIL inquiries: +82-1599-7777 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
KORAIL PASS website: www.letskorail.com (English, Japanese, Chinese)
1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)