Philippines - Taiwan Tourism Cup will be held from March 18 to 21, 2018 organized by a consortium of Taiwanese golf agents through the support of Philippines Department of Tourism-Taiwan, Philippines Tourism Promotions Board, China Airlines, Regent Travel and Resorts World Manila.
The consortium is composed of the following: Lien Hsiang Travel Service; Yu-sin Travel Service; His Hung Travel Service; Viva Travel Service; Travel Star Service; Honey Travel; Lion Travel Service; and Alfa Golf. All these travel agencies are industry leaders that organize overseas golf tournaments regularly.
This year, these agents chose three of the finest and world-class golf courses in the Philippines such as Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club, Tagaytay Highlands Golf and Country Club, and Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club. These golf courses are in CALABARZON Region, an hour drive or two from Manila. All these golf courses are thoughtfully designed by well-known and notable pro golfers and architects such as Greg Norman, Nick Faldo, Isao Aoki, Andy Dye, Richard Bigler and J Michael Poellot. All of them harmoniously integrated the human ingenuity with the natural elements of its surroundings.
Approximately there will be 55 Taiwanese golfers who will join this event majority from Taipei, some are from Taichung and others are from Kaohsiung.
The following activities will be held in 5 days:
• Day 1 March 18, 2018 Arrival in Manila Airport, Straight ahead to Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club play 1 round of golf x 18 holes
• Day 2 March 19, 2018 Proceed to Tagaytay Highlands Golf and Country Club play 1 round of golf x 18 holes
• Day 3 March 20, 2018 Proceed to Mt. Malarayat Golf & Country Club Play 1 round of golf x 18 holes
• Awarding Dinner @ Belmont Café, Belmont Hotel New Port City
• Day 4 March 21, 2018 back to Taipei and Kaohsiung
This event, together with the recent success of the 1st Philippines Taiwan Golf Cup, organized by another Taiwan golf agent - Yomex Travel, Philippines Golf tourism is starting to develop its foothold among the Taiwanese golfers. Moving forward, DOT-Taiwan hopes to make PH Golf in tandem with our finest destinations to be a major come-on for the Taiwanese to visit the Philippines more often.