Angie Hospitality, developer of the world's first voice and AI solution purpose-built for the hotel environment, released its next generation enterprise-class, cloud-managed interactive guest room assistant, Angie.
Newly released enhancements to the next generation Angie solution include:
• Optimized audio input and speech recognition performance
• 28 percent larger and higher-resolution multi-touch IPS touch screen with wider viewing angle and capacitive touch buttons for easier access to most user features
• Powerful new custom-designed Wi-Fi antennas to maximize guest and property network connectivity
• Upgraded sound system for enhanced sound quality and hands-free calling
• USB-C port to charge the latest devices
• Telephone handset option now available to replace in-room telephone
• Interoperability with more systems, including room control and IP telephony
In addition to the new features, Angie now includes a privacy setting, which allows guests to completely turn off the voice-controls, if desired, and use only the device's touch screen to access all property amenities and services available through the system.
Designed to serve as a 24-hour interactive guest room assistant, Angie offers intuitive voice and touch screen interfaces that provide convenient access to property information and services, as well as options to provide secure guest Wi-Fi access, room controls and even act as the in-room telephone.
Using their voice or the high-resolution touch screen, guests can learn about property amenities, play their music on Angie's Bluetooth speakers, make hands-free calls using their mobile phones, order room service, contact housekeeping, control the TV and much more. With additional available modules, guests can also control the room lighting and temperature, make calls inside and outside the hotel, and connect to a secure in-room private Wi-Fi network. Through this network, guests can also connect to casting-equipped guest room televisions to stream their own content.
For information on Angie's full suite of capabilities and options, or for inquiries on implementing Angie at your property, please visit angie.ai.