Memorial Day officially kicked off the summer season, and many travelers are looking forward to their next vacation. RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange, looked at search data from RCI® subscribing members planning a vacation from Memorial Day to Labor Day 2015 to get a big picture view of where travelers are hoping to visit this summer.
When searching by destination, the top searched locations were:
1. Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya areas of Mexico (9.1 percent)
2. Florida’s Southern Atlantic coast (7.7 percent)
3. Tenerife, Spain (7.2 percent)
4. Cancun, Mexico (5.5 percent)
5. Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina (5.4 percent)
When searching by specific city, the top searched locations were:
1. Orlando, Florida (14.8 percent)
2. Kissimmee, Florida (11.3 percent)
3. Malaga, Spain (4.5 percent)
4. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (4.2 percent)
5. Williamsburg, Virginia (3.8 percent)
For travelers yet to book a trip, it’s not too late! Endless Vacation Rentals could be the key to snagging a deal.
The company is currently offering 40 percent off* select studio, one- or two-bedroom units in select locations, including some of the most searched for locations according to RCI. Many of the units offer extra space compared to a typical room and include amenities like kitchens, living areas, and washer/dryers.
*The deal can be booked now through June 16, 2015, with travel dates through Dec. 20, 2015. To explore your options, visit EndlessVacationRentals.com.