Ryanair launched its London summer 2016 schedule, with 4 new routes to/from Milan Malpensa, Sofia, Verona and Vilnius, over 150 routes in total and extra flights on 20 routes, which will deliver 22.8m customers p.a. (+1.4m) and support more than 17,000* jobs at London Stansted, London Gatwick and London Luton.
Ryanair’s London summer 2016 schedule will deliver:
- 37 based aircraft
- 3 new routes to Milan Malpensa, Sofia & Verona
- 129 routes in total
- Extra flights on 18 routes (incl Berlin x daily, Cologne 3 x daily, Edinburgh 5 x daily, Glasgow 4 x daily)
- 1,200 weekly flights (5% growth)
- 20m customers p.a.
- 15,000* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 5 routes in total (Dublin, Cork, Kaunas, Shannon & Seville)
- Extra flights to Dublin (6 x daily)
- 62 weekly flights (12% growth)
- 1m customers p.a.
- 750* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 4 based aircraft
- 1 new route to Vilnius
- 18 routes in total
- Extra flights to Copenhagen (4 x daily)
- 123 weekly flights (13% growth)
- 1.8m customers p.a.
- 1,350* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said, “After a record summer 2015, where we grew our traffic and load factor and improved our industry leading punctuality, Ryanair is pleased to launch our London summer 2016 schedule, which includes new routes to Milan Malpensa (our newest base), Sofia, Verona and Vilnius, with over 150 routes in total, which will deliver 22.8m million customers p.a at London Stansted, London Gatwick and London Luton airports.
To celebrate the launch of our London summer 2016 schedule, and latest AGB improvements, we are releasing 100,000 seats for sale across our European network, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (7 Sep). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”